Sponsors

Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Donkey Coral

Went over to Trav and Nelly's game last night. They had me on auto lock but I said at the beginning of the week, why my name is on there, I do this all the time, but for some reason Travis believed it this week and took me off...Probably because he seen that his game filled up all the way with a wait list and didn't need me to play, but its all good...

Got there early with Ricky B0bby tryin to force myself a seat...worked out cause folks were late or a no show so i got to sit midway through the freeroll and start of game, I think we chopped it 3 ways maybe? who cares...got a free $20 bucks to sit early and donk off chips for fun...

$1-$2 NL started with a 5 person wait list...oh this game is goin all night and its tons of money to be made..cept i didn't make any of it...

KQ4 on the flop and i bet $17 on the flop, me and pops are heads up and he just calls...turn brought some random stupid card and i made it $35 to go..he thinks, thinks....i call...Ace comes out on the river, and pretty much knowin i aint no good nomore, i still bet out $45 to be called down with AQ...1st suck out of the night for Pops...he thought i had Jacks, I told him i had KQ but i really had 7d4d...bluffy no worky.....good call pops!!! :)

I Get in a hand with Nevin holding my hand AT when the flop comes out KT3....i check,he bets, i just push, he calls, he had AK..."Everyone thinks Nevin is always bluffin...Caught me like shit...."Rebuy"

Get Kings and made it $15 to go angrily hoping to get some calls....got 4 of em...ooops...flop 666, i bet out $50, everyone folds, Pops shows an Ace, and I take it down...

lose lots of small pots when i get mixed up with Pops again...i make it $7 to go with ATc...I showed ricky bobby and said, these will stand up this time around...since they had lost 5 times through out the night already...Flop came out T high...Pops makes it $35 i believe, i push my stack in and say seat open....

he flips over Kings, and im praying an A or T comes out...nope, im done....

Game is stupid....next time my name gets slipped off the list, it was slipped off for a reason...and I aint comin....See you all there next wednesday....**sigh**

3 comments:

@OnAFoldDraw said...

I seem to remember your hand being played very differently. You did indeed make it $7, but pops then made it like $22 or $26, and Keenan cold-called out of the sb. The three of you saw the flop, Keenan checked, you shipped it, and said, "Seat Open." It was about $92, and Pops just called. Keenan folded JJ to a T high board, knowing he could beat Pops, and then watched your QTo lose to his KK, after the board showed something along the lines of T987x.

Ehonda said...

The hand you are talking about was my last hand of the night when I said Seat open, I Showed Ricky Bobby my AcTc and said this is bound to hit being that I lost with it 5 out of 6 times...it was indeed a 10 high board so I shipped it halfway knowing i was beat, but hoping pops had some bullshit...

The KQ was the hand before pops sucked out on Keenan's AJ with trip Aces on the turn and Pops pulled the 10 out his ass on the river to fill up when he had AT...

Keenan Keeling said...

Both hands were very gay. I hate you all.