Sponsors

Monday, October 02, 2006

Sunday Games

Went over to Encore's game to deal...Game was decent with a slow start...started pickin up and it was on and poppin...

After leaving there, went over to Big Chris game around 12am...Seemed like nobody really took any money off the table...so i sit down and proceeded to be hit with the deck...raising bullshit, gettin all of them off there hands, and they callin me when i really did have a good hand...Ended up trippling up with the majority of the money on the table and the game broke around 4AM...Went home and went to bed...Nothing really stands out cept me raising T6o and hittin trip 6s on the flop A66...Frank was the only one that called, I kept raising his bets thinkin he had the Ace but in fact he had a 6 also..a 6 with an 8 and yes...we ended up getting all our money in the middle and i stacked him when my T plays...Rossly proceeds to have a case of non-believerism and continues to pay me off...For some reason, she always roots for me to lose my stack...wonder why...she shipped a big pot after she asked if i had a Jack which was top pair, and she kept cold callin me...showdown came and she shipped it...

Frank decides to raise a hand dark, so i min that raise dark as well, and to our suprise, Tall Jizzle pushes all in...Ross is contemplating hard as shit to make a call or Raise all in...I tell Frank and Ross, if you guys just cold call, i will raise in the dark...alot...so Ross is now forced to push or fold..he decides to fold KQo and I warn Frank not to just cold call...he then proceeds to fold...i call Jizzle's all in for another maybe $40 some dollars in the dark...He shows AJ and i turn over my cards one by one...9...ooh a pair....4...ooop 2 pair! Ship it! and when he shipped it, he threw it! lol Derrick couldn't do anything the whole night, everytime he pushed, i just call his all in and win every one...he had enough and said fuck it, and quit...Game breaks...

Monday is a day of rest, went to the basketball court with Cheyenne and her friends, played with all of them and now im ready to deal Jeff's game Tuesday Night!

No comments: