Sponsors

Monday, October 30, 2006

Watch Out Now...E is Back!!

I'm back again! Got the monkey off my back, everyone is squared away...and now its on and poppin...this was definately a lesson to be learned....and it aint happening again...Only close friends know what im talkin bout, but for the rest of you, just know its on again!!!

Time to re-build some sort of bankroll..and begin to have better management of it...and of course my priorities....that being known....I had a pretty good weekend!

Friday Night was the pink game...Sad to Say, Launtz, a very good regular at my old $1-$2 NL games and especially the pink game is being shipped to Iraq for a good year...You'll be in our prayers and hope for a safe return! He has a kid to come back to and so we all hope for a safe return! This past Friday was his last...and he is leaving finally knowing what it really feels like to be a poker player...have a losing session...sucks to go like that...but it happens...Had a new face..his name was Mike and just like any first timer to the pink game...he made out really nice....I myself did ok as well...got my stack to 2 racks :) Pops didn't make it, but he did end up sneaking off to AC...He text me around 2 am and said..."One time for Pops! Pops takes down the Taj 80+20 for $2600...he swore he would never get upset at the suck outs cause he apparently sucked out like a champ to coast his way to the final table!

Sunday went over to the fish tank for a $200+$20 NL Tournament...30 players with first place paying out $3000 bucks...nice hit...if i had hit it...Unfortunately, i made it to 12th place...i did pretty well at start of tourney, made it to first break with above chip average...then i doubled up Jeff...apparently, i was talkin too much..I Limp in with 99 and the board comes out KTT...2 hearts...i bet, he just calls...4s hits the turn, i ask how much you have left, and push my stack in the middle, i have him way covered, as he only has a little over 1700 left...i tell him to fold...save the rest of his money...so he calls with Ah3h with a flushdraw and an over card...K hits the river to give him 2 pair Ace high and I get counterfeited...Gay....another player busts out the other table and its time to condense to 2 tables...I went outside and say jeff is gay and that i was gonna push any 2 cards when we come back to the game....break is over after condensing to 2 tables...oooh 7h8h.."all in" guy is pondering to call with what he says was pocket 5s...redpit insta calls me with TJd and he doubles me up when i flopped da nutz with a heart redraw lol...i win a couple small pots here and there and im back in the race...double up through mikey again and now im doing alright again...cept i went card dead for the next 2 levels with only 6 players on each table and im gettin blinded down somethin massively...i call a raise with AQo and missed and dude pushes on me so i have to fold...now im down to a little under 8K in chips and some guy who took 5th place raised...guy who is acting over aggressive goes all in so i decide ima push and i feel like i can win this race...first guy folds and me and dude are heads up...88 vs. AQ...i tag my A on the flop and felt goooood.....turn....8....blah...i walk away and im done in 12th place...

it was a great tourney, and i would definately love to play in another one again...

Congrats to Paul and Nelly for chopping 1st and 2nd for a 2400/2000 split

Dealing Zach's game tonight, and tomorrow, then I'll be playing at the Coral on Wednesday, Dealing Bills game Thursday, Pink Game Friday then im off thank God!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the love E, you my dawg. Glad to see you squared away, I know you feel good about it. See you tonight.