Sponsors

Thursday, May 10, 2007

So This Is What It Feels Like

What a way to build my confidence back up.

Keenan and I ran our Monday game after the trip to Atlantic City...Game went well and strong for the most part of the beginning...after around 1AM, I smelled insta break...Who am I kidding...Hamid coming off a 3K win in AC this weekend after chopping with 1st place chip stack in the Trop Tourney on Sunday...4 way chop leaving him with a little over 3K...Ali....Its Ali, he aint going nowhere...I'm in the gam and I aint going nowhere...Ricky Bobby..hasn't been out in a while, he knows better to leave for various reasons...and then it was JaySr...Said he was supposed to leave at 12am but its almost 6am when he noticed that...so the game went well...and I finally held on to my stack this time around.

Cool...I guess I can go to Trav's game this week...

Bad thing on Monday was my Truck broke down on the Beltway...Transmission fluid happened to leak out while I was driving and all of a sudden, I can't accelerate...wow...I try to move over lanes and call a tow truck...I look under my car and its leaking like somebody cut a hole in there somewhere...

So I'm not sure if I'm going to Trav's anymore...Kenny calls and asks if I'm going, I say lets go, he complains but is easily pursuaded to make that ride...good move on him...He crushed the table running his stack to $1,300 from his initial $200 buy in...He was mad at me cause I was the only one that he couldn't beat...lol I got a good amount of my stack from him...I played tight the whole night and ran my stack up to jus a little over $600 when Kenny says, cash me out, he gave at least 1 hour notice before leaving and since he is my ride, I get up as well...Travis and Keenan offers me a ride home but I don't think so...I'm leaving...as many times as I come over and ship it even when I have a stack, I'm leaving out here with some profit this time around...I felt bad cause it was gonna break the table and we were taking alot of chips off the table...but I'm tired of losing, I'm tired and im ready to go...

So far so good this month...last month was rough but right now its looking like im due for some wins!

No Game tonight at the Fish Tank so I'm off tonight from dealing..which is a nice break cause I know this weekend is gonna be filled....Pink Game, Deal Pops Game, then Mothers Day on Sunday...Don't forget bout Moms this weekend!!!!!!!!!

No comments: