Sponsors

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

$20 Deep Stack on Stars

It's been a while since I have final tabled a Multi-Table tournament online...maybe about a year or so...But on Poker Stars, I have never final tabled a MTT ever, so this is my first!

I took Cheyenne to school...and usually when I get home from dropping her off...I usually play a SnG or 2 before I go back to sleep...specially I know I will be having a long upcoming night...

So I jumped on Poker Stars and found a Deep Stack Tourney just about to start...so I jump in it for $20+$2...Deep Stack tournies you start with $5000 in chips and blinds are 30 minutes each...Blinds start at 10-20 so its a very slow moving tourney, you can actually play good cause you have alot of chips to splash around...

Merk mentioned to me on Friday its been a while since I have won or placed in a MTT so I decided I was not going to donkt around and play right...

The chips piled up...it was slow but I did it...won alot of small pots, couple big pots when I did play, never going in as an underdog and my hands hold up...Not 1 suck out the whole tourney and I didn't suck out on nobody during the whole thing...suprised I didn't have to take alot of coin flips or mush my stack in there alot during the course of the tourney...

Anyway, I final tabled the tourney after 7.5 hours of play...I'm already late pickin up Cheyenne from school...I wanted 1st place and shit, I could've used that money...it was paying close to 1,100 bucks...not bad for a 20 investment huh?

Well, I got 6th overall for about a 200 take home...My QQ's got sucked out on by J4d when he pushed all in as a short stacked, i re-raised all in to keep it heads up...and he runner-runner flushed me...to tease me a little...the river was a Qd

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1050042

Oh well...Next time I have some time, I'll get into another deepstack tourney.

No comments: