Sponsors

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Call it a break if you wanna...

So much for taking a break...

Well, After going to Union Jacks of Bethesda...I dealt Steve's $1-$3 NL game at the new Fish Tank. Game went well, juicy as always, but broke earlier than normal. I didn't complain, Pink game is Friday night and I knew it was another night to pull an all-nighter. Game was pretty sick and of course juicy as all can be. If you ever came to our games, you know its a more friendlier game than alot of the NL games in town, cause, we're all having alot of fun playing and the other games are alot more serious. Natalia and friends came by. They are one of the funniest crew in the world. I swear its like the twilight zone, Natalia's poker clique is how I like to look at my friends in 30 years when we are playing poker, they talk as much shit as we do...and if you haven't figured it out, they are all over the age of 50...really, look at us when we talk shit to each other, and thats what Natalia and them are doing at the game..its HILLARIOUS

Anyway....

The original plan, well for Keenan, Noelle and the rest of the clan was to go to AC for Anne's Birthday Friday after noon and stay till Sunday. I needed to run pink and depending how the game went, I would go to AC...Well game went well...but one thing, I'm supposed to be taking a break. I tried to find every reason I could just so I couldn't go, but how can I NOT GO? Keenan was talking to Nelly about who was riding and he mentioned Jeff was going to ride up with them...What? That means, Keenan, Noelle, Eric, and Jeff...what? What about me, you already said I could ride up with you guys the other day! Keenan forgot that when he was talking to Jeff...so I said never mind, I'll just stay home..."Shut up E, You're going to AC with us..."

"Fine" I'll go...I just can't say no...

Finally get to AC a little after 9:30PM...Head to the Trop...and sit down at table. I'm playing bad of course, and ship 200 to my neighbor with AT, when Flopped top pair on a rainbow board...I raised it preflop to 7, get re-raised...Im playing bad, stubborn, I call, Bet the flop, get raised again...so I decide to be in a giving mood.."I guess I have to rebuy" Mush, insta call...dude flips over QQ and is real good....River's a Q just to rub salt in the wound.

Game breaks and I'm almost even to my 2nd rebuy...Get moved to the High-Limit room and feel more comfortable playing now...So lets play some poker....Stack runnin up...nice...I don't want the table to leave cause of drunk young boy..playin real bad...table is down to 5 players cause we all want a piece of drunk boys stack...and I get a small piece, and some other older man gets the rest of it when he flops an OESFD. Drunk kid is betting out strong. I can't remember the flop, but the turn was the perfect diamond...6d if I remember correctly, young boy says,I have to go all in now. I have you beat...old man says...You lose, I call, kid flips over A4d for the ace high flush, old man says, this is my 2nd straight flush today. Ship it...Kid is sick!

Its early morning at this point so the table starts to fill again...I run my stack to over $700 and Keenan and Nelly come from the room and is ready to go...OK, last round, I just paid my blinds,I'll get up when I'm UTG.

3 hands into it I look down to KhJh.

I make it $7 and get 8 callers.

Flop: Qh3h6h

I check...Dread man bets out 25, Old man that was getting owned by this one guy smooth calls, fold around to me, I make it $85 more, Dread man calls, Old man shoves, I shove, and dread man is all in, I have both covered but I have a side pot with Dread man.

Dread man turns his 7h9h over
Old Man turns his Q6o over

Turn: Q
River: Q

Time to go....cashed out 6 rows of redbirds....

Guess I'll start my break after big Chris game tonight...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice hit fish.ten minutes eariler