Sponsors

Monday, September 17, 2007

Running Bad isn't cool - FUCK POKER

Wow Fuck Poker!!!

Runnin so bad right now....I'm supposed to take a break from playing, but Steve talked me into playing last Wednesday. Did fine, but ran into some coolers...Nothing you can do in these situations 'cept get stacked off....

I'm UTG and limp in with TT...Couple players limp in and Bessman takes it to $9 in the SB...I call and Steve calls.

Flop comes out AAQ

all 3 of us check the flop and see a free Turn Card:

Turn: [AAQ]T The most perfect card in the deck...a whopping T

Bessman Checks, i bet out $15, Steve raises to $45, Bessman thinks, flat calls the $45, and I raise it another $80 to $125 to go, Steve calls and Bessman calls...Wow I'm not too confident in my hand anymore...

River: [AAQT]K

Bessman checks, Its a little over $400 in the pot, I have $86 bucks behind me, so I shove it in the middle...Steve insta calls me and Bessmans thinks and calls as well...

I table my Ts Full of Aces
Steve tables Aces full of Queens, he flopped it holding AQ
Bessman tables his Broadway KJ hand...

Football Season starts!!!

Alot of my boys usually get together to watch the Skins game over my cousins house and a poker game usually breaks out...Except we get blessed by the company of the DCFD...Couple of firefighters that work at my cousins firehouse that also play, and might I add, they are one of the worse players ever...

I run my stack peaking at $600 bucks when I get coolers turning my straight and Big Chris turning a bigger straight, when one of the D's work mates shoves all in on the turn, I re-raise another $80 on it and Big chris pushes all in to double up...I can't fold for another $22 bucks...

Then he just goes on the most sick run ever...Forcing him all in when I get dealt KK, he decides its a good call to call with TT..when he flops a T and rivers another T for quads...that once $600 stack in front of me is now over at big Chris seat and I'm felted and call it a night

Pink game ran after cancelling earlier in the day cause I couldn't get enough players, ended up running a decent game.

Lawd knows I need my car, fuckin still in the shop and anticipating to pick it up this week...

Can't wait to get this Monday game going back on track and get my Friday game back in full swing...Till then, Im chillin playing, this time im taking a real break...need to stack some bread...

I fucked up this Saturday playing with money I shouldn't have been playing with and shipping it...wow, I suck real bad....Things just feel like they are going downhill right now...

FUCK POKER

No comments: