Sponsors

Thursday, September 27, 2007

OOOPS

Wednesday game didn't go again...Looks really bad...I mean, during the last couple weeks Travis was Running the Coral game with Noelle, it was already getting slow, I mean, everyone's game goes through a slow spell, but this is just scary...

So back up plans was to go to Strikes in Bethesda for some bowling, drinking and a lil bit of gambling on bowling, Um...wonder why nobody called me yet to go...already blown cause my car wasn't ready Wednesday, now the date its gonna be pushed back to Friday, and even maybe Saturday, the mechanic doesn't work on Saturdays, but assured Pete if the car is not done by Friday, he will be in the garage Saturday to finish the job...I've learned not to get my hopes up, so I won't be as blown as I was yesterday...so we'll just have to see...but anyway, a night out would've been good, but I missed my calls cause I left my phone in the other room, and was sittin in my room gettin my head right...When I saw that Noelle called, it was already too late, they were already in Bethesda...Could've gone out there, but no car, so got a lil more upset at the whole situation.

Jeff IM's me and tells me that He and Saad won the 15K guaranteed on Absolute Poker Tuesday Night, Nice Hit Sir! Took down $4500 for 1st place! Fuck it, I'm in the house, ship me $100, changed my mind cause I know Its just burning money, so I only asked for $50...Its a good way to give me something to do cause playing with play money SUCKS.

So I entered the 7K Guaranteed and busted out in 201st place when I was holding TT to a AJ4 board with 2 clubs, we both check, Turn is a Tc to give me a set, I mush what I have left after he checks and he insta calls with Ace high flush, Can't pair on the river and I'm out...

While I was playing that tourney, I had already started a HORSE tourney till the 7K started, I actually did well in this one, Took it down! Its been a while since I've won a tournament, so to me a win is a win, It was a small one, only 50 players for a $5 buy in. But you know what, its a small win, but I'll be proud of the win since its been a very long time I've been in the top 3 of a tourney and I been runnin so bad online and live!

No comments: