Sponsors

Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Pops First Live Game

Talked my Dad into playing some fun poker hoping it would help me get the bad play out of me since we sat at a $2-$4 Limit Game. I let my Dad sit first and watched him play. You can tell he was nervous. The table just looked so serious and everyone was quiet....till I sat down...RAISE IT as I slam $4 shiny white chips on the table...oh that woke everyone up...got le-laised by some bama dude, and fold round to me...CAAAAAPPP ITTTTTT and we are heads up, I bet, he calls all the way down to river thats when I decided to look at my cards...oh yeah? 4To beat that sir...he taged a pair of 8s with his A9s cards...I pretty much kept saying shit you would hear at the pink game, they were pretty confused.

Thats how it pretty much went till the prop bets started, with me and young boy playing black/red for $2...I punished him and he decided to stop it, but bama dude picks it up saying he'll play, kool, lets up it to $5...actually, lets play $5 red/black, all black/red flop is double, suited is tripple...wow, he punished the hell outta me black every flop i might hit 1 out of 8, but I didn't wanna quit...got angry caus all my chips are done, dealer, im $1000 behind. I lay ten $100 bills down "cash plays" dealem' out and play continues. I did wake the table up, and heard the bama dude say he hasn't had so much fun playing in a game like that, My Dad said I wok the table up, it was pretty funny...I had a blast playing at that table, I definately had a great time giving away $115 bucks...I'm pretty sure everyone else did as well, my Dad enjoyed his first live game, which is what I pretty much wanted. I thought it was pretty funny cock teasing the table thinking that $1K was actually gonna be disbursed amongst themselves.

No comments: