Sponsors

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Welcome to the other side of the Trop

Small story...So the table moved and we picked up a couple new players, and maybe yall know "Johny" Spanish guy with a heavy accent, young bushy haired guy, was very drunk during the wee hours of the morning...slowing up the game worse than me!

Anyway, I'm still sitting with almost $800 in my stack and got in a hand with Johny...again, I made it my standard $7 and got I think 4 callers...

Pot: +\- $28
Flop came out 2s5s8d

check, I bet $17, Johny raises to $35, folds around to me and I push on his ass for his remaining $28 bucks...He tanks and starts talking, "should I call" "what do you have" the normal gay questions people ask while playing poker...I answer yes johny to all his questions. He then turns to one of the new kids playing, alot younger than me and he says, should I call? this guy says Yeah call him man...Ms. Linda then says, in her mean voice, uh uh, no you are not supposed to say anything, meanwhile Johny is saying, OK I'm going to call you...Did I mention that while Johny was tanking, I said, Ms. Linda, I know he is slowing up your game, if he calls, you get to drop his $28 bucks for you...when he says call, Ms Linda runs the cards out with all blanks and I turn over 2-4...he looks at me and i say, Johny, turn your fuckin hand over, don't you slow roll me and turns over 8-3. Ms. Linda says put them out (to the guy that said something and especially to Johny) and I go balistic on the guy that said, you should call him. the whole table actually gets mad at th kid and the old man next to me said he should even me out for that stupid shit he did...mean while Johny is is giving the kid a high five and yelling out loud, he put me all in with a 2 and a 4 and would laugh...Kid at the next table said, thats his favorite hand though! LOL...I was pissed and continued to leak out $200 cause of the whole thing and said im done...I picked up my rack of red birds and went to the cage and called it a night.

No comments: