Sponsors

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Just like the energizer bunny

We keep going and going and going and going....

Goodness...Monday's $1-$2 NL game went till Wednesday morning officially breaking a 4am. The game got pretty sick, Monday night, "chips" is all I heard coming from Travis' mouth every 15 minutes for reloads. I don't know if its cause Monday didn't run 2 weeks straight cause of the Holidays or the right table assembled Monday night.

I got into the game for a semi-short buy and dwindled down to my last $57 bucks when I ran into the a viscious heater. Started when O pushed all in obviously with a big hand, Travis just calls, I thought about pushing my stack in there, I called with the nutz. Flop comes out 369 and travis throws a bet out there and I insta called, turn brings another 6 and we both check and long and behold the lovely 5 drops on the river.....MUSH is the sound my chips made sliding into the pot and get called for me to scoop with a straight....under all the wow's and me laughing, I hear travis call me a dumb ass. LOL

I ran my stack up peaking at $1400 when I know my heater is done, I go on leak tilt. I leaked off a rack of redbirds trying to stack Justin and his Boy. No medic in site, im just glad that they finally quit cause I wasn't quitting until I got the chips they held or until I passed out on the table...

Well, we I finished the night off on a positive note, a not so bad start to the new years!

No comments: