Sponsors

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Re-charge the Bunny!

Guess the batteries died.

Its 10:51 am and I'm at home washing clothes, when I should be asleep being up all night at the pink game, but yeah, I'm at home cause Pink Broke at 7:30 am this morning. Guess from a marathon $1-$2 NL game, comes a slow Pink game to follow.

Just weird sitting at home at this time. Pretty cool to see Saturday's daylight also. Its been quite some time since I was able to see the sunlight on a Saturday afternoon from outside instead of sitting at the table looking out the window.

Game was pretty nice, couple set backs put me in a mood early in the evening, but I got over it and all is well. Sorry if I snapped at anyone last night. Stuff just got complicated for a second there...Nothing going on till Monday, unless Big Chris has his game this Sunday, if not, I'm looking at a couple days off to rest and play some Guitar Hero III on the Wii :o)

No comments: