Sponsors

Monday, November 20, 2006

"Heinz" blogging

Oooops...Been a while since I have updated...just way too busy and been tooo tired to update my blog lately...Let's catch up on what has been happening...

November 10, 2006 - Pink Game

Pink game went real good, packed house again...Scooter, "scootered" his stack to walk out with a $50 profit after running it to over 1K. Can't really think or remember anything since it's been a while since the game...I made a decent profit that evening though...


November 11, 2006 -Pop's Game


All I remember is I PLAY REAL BAD...one hand i remember was pushing on a K high flush draw on Merk and getting there...wow...Merk bet out on his pair of kings and i just pushed...i dropped a good $600 that night I believe...Kenny came out with me and I dealt the last 2 hours or so cause Nelly was tired...Tried to get my money back, it was a 5-handed game, kenny played 98% of his hands, Pretty sure you know where this is heading...lol...Scooter first put Pops on tilt after Pops showed Scooter a set of jacks on the turn, Scooter still calls the bet and gets there on his 6 high flush draw...Then Pops gets dealt pocket Kings and its a Q high board...Kenny pairs his Queens and Pops is betting out and kenny calling all the way down to spike another Q on the river to crack pops' hand...Pops turns Gambit on Kenny and throws his cards at kenny and immediately kicked us all out and the game was done.

Dealt the rest of the week till the Travis' and Noelle's game at the Coral

November 15, 2006 - The Coral - "My New Nemisis"


Went over to my regular Wednesday game and lately I been able to run my stack up to over $500 bucks...I got dealt 9T and the flop came out 678 (2 diamonds) I'm not exactly sure if this is how the betting went, I checked the flop, Katie bets a decent amount, Anne calls, I raised it, Katie thinks, calls, Anne pushes all in, I push all in, Katie goes into the tank and mumbles, i wish I never started this or something and mucks...Anne tells me I have to play dodge ball...she has an OESFD and my nut straight holds up! This time I planned on keeping it my stack, lean over to whisper to Travis, "how long do you think i'll keep this before I run it down to $80 bucks"? He tells me im keeping it this time around...Now for Katie...For some reason, Katie, everytime I bet, or raised, she came over the top of me with a better hand...and yes, she did have a better hand...but it was very, very annoying and I mentioned it...Now, I got dealt pocket 7s and raised it to $10...Gets around to Katie and she re-raises me...cep't this time, the whole table went "oooo
ohhh" and I decided I was gonna stand up to her raise this time around and call the $30 bucks, Jefferson calls as well...Flop comes out K7x...I check hoping Katie makes a move and she bets out $50 or $60...I raise, Jefferson mucks, Katie moves all in, I insta Call...Of course she hits her set of kings to my under set of 7s...I ship her a little over $400 bucks to leave me with $83 bucks ....43 minutes is how long I held my stack...ended up shipping her the rest of my stack when I flopped an OESD and just shoved it in on tilt and missed....

November 17, 2006 - Pink Game

This was one of the juciest pink game ever....Cynthia destroyed the game as well as Scooter...This time, Scooter kept his stack...Lots of players were stuck, at least 3 racks and was able to get it back, I dropped a good amount as well...Game went till 7:30 AM...I Was gonna catch the early morning bus to AC to meet up with everyone else, but the game went long, I was able to get some good sleep
before my 6:30pm bus up to AC...One hand I remember, I was dealt rolled up 2s and kept rammin' and jammin the pot with also a low drawing brewing as well...by the river, my set of 2s were good, everyone turned they hand over and i was splitting the low with pops....pot was huge, and after a couple minutes, after zach shipped me the first split stack, katie goes, oh wait...i have a straight....what? god damn she did have a straight....that shit sucked it was like handing me a present and taking it away from me...Scooter took a picture of his stack also....was about $1, 350 in a $5-$10 game...

November 18, 2006 - Tropicanna Poker Room

Took the bus to AC...I think its the cheapest way to go...instead of buying gas to gas the car up, tolls and what not, I paid $40 to greyhound it up, lots of room cause the bus don't be packed, and when I get to the trop, You get a bonus of $20 in cash...so it really costs $20 to catch a bus up there, thats less than buying gas alone!!! Anyway, get to the Trop at 9:30pm...Run into Keenan, as he was bout to cash out a rack of redbirds...I Was extra hungry so I went to grab something to eat before sitting down at the tables...

I ran over the table they sat me at and ran my original $200 buy in to a little over $600, Our table broke and I was moved over to another table where I proceded to do the same shit talking and raising and just trying to bully the table...I paid off a boat when we both rivered the card we need...I had the nut flush when he rivered the Jack diamonds to fill him up...Uh oh...Nelly and Keenan yell across the room asking if I Want to play pink $5-$10 2-way game...Holdem/Omaha H-L8...of course I do, i try and talk some of the players at my table too play, but they are all 1 trick ponies like I figured...so I get up after donking $150 of my stack to the table to sit at the 2-way game...I sit for a rack of pinks and run that up to over $500 bucks...walked away with a decent profit after the game broke, decided I didn't want to follow Kennan and Nelly's footsteps to go to bed to play some $1-$2 NL...again, i run my stack to over $450 to end up shipping it to the Bmore dude that I was running over...he plays sooo freakin bad, and I tried to slow play a flopped 2 to his OESD when he gets there on the river...tilted after that, and end up leaving with $104 before travis actually talked me into going to bed with a slight profit from this evening session...

Woke up and went back downstairs to play...Was on the table with Patty (Mel's Wife...the "Phil Ivey Fans you see on the older WSOP shows on ESPN) I know better to play with them...I flopped a pair of 9s with Q9o on a 9 high flop, 2 spades, Patty bet $40 on it and i go into the tank, and decide to call, i know she is protecting her bigger pair from the flush, so if the flush hits, i can make a move...turn was a blank, and she bets out $50, I call, River brought a Qs and she looks disgusted, so I bet $50 and she mucks...I mumbles that I was chasing a flush, so I showed 2 pair still knowing I was beat the whole time...but like I said, i was trying to set it up to make a move when the flush hit if it did, I got lucky to get 2 pairs! I end up paying some all ins off and need to rebuy...Keenan busts out and is ready to go, I say one more orbit before I go and look down to pocket 8s UTG...I raise $10'sion and get 5 callers to flop a set of 8s with a 7 on that board...i check it and its checked all the way around...the ugly 9 came out and I bet out $25 to get min raised and Anna, Noelle's twin sister that is a regular at the trop decides to shove her stack in there, wow...i ship my stack in there as well to get called...both callers had JQ...duh...to hit there gutshot on the turn, and I can't pair the board....Time to go....down from the trip $250 which I said I Would limit my loss anyway...

Went straight to Zach's game in Wheaton to deal...and the game didn't kick off...so we all decided to play some $5-$10 Omaha H/L8...I made a whopping $45 dollars when I had ran my stack to a little over $400 when I missed every draw on the last hand...caught my 2nd nut low, but Shawn had the Nut Low and Ryan had the high to chop my money up...

Next game will hopefully be at Travis' house...Wanted to play at Big Chris house, but they are moving it to Wednesday, but I think I'm going to go over to Travis' place to play some $1-$2 NL if the game is a go!


No comments: