Sponsors

Monday, November 27, 2006

$1-$2 NL Anyone?

Because I didn't think I Was gonna run my pink game on Friday, I had planned on running $1-$2 NL on Saturday since College Park wasn't running and Pops game was a no go this weekend...This is the start of a busy, very tiresome weekend already...And this only reminded me how tough it is to run a $1-$2 NL Game...its totally different than runnin the pink game...

Anyway, had a great turn out this past Saturday, with TONS OF ACTION...Wow...it was a ton of money on the table!

Game broke at 7:30 AM Sunday Morning...I didn't get to sit down till about 3AM when game felt like it was about to insta break...but luckily, some of the players wanted to play short handed, it was 5, then 6 handed for a while, went back to 5...and at this point, alot of us wasn't even playing the cards, but playing each other...it was pretty sick what type of hands were takin down pots...

I ran my stack to about $800 bucks, shipped about 2oo of it back before the game broke...So it was a pretty good night...LOTS of cleaning up this past weekend having back to back games...no more of that for me...tooo much work for me alone to do...

Finally got to sleep around 10AM after cleaning up, Taking My daughter to her mothers house in the morning...Had to get a ton of sleep cause im Dealing Wheaton Game Sunday night...

Game was slow, and weak...I shipped it...yup, fuckin around in the game...Big Fella Stacked me when he didn't chop with me..I guess he caught feelings cause it was short handed when we were supposed to chop, told him its short handed and not chopping till we get 6 or more players before I start chopping, Anyway, he didn't want to chop with me so I raised it preflop to 12 bucks with T4o he calls, Flop comes out QT7, he checks, I Bet $20, he calls, turn brings a 4, He checks to me again, I bet out $25, he says, lets see how strong your hand really is...um...now I NEED to fold, He min raises me and I insta call....river brings a 3 or somethin stupid...he pushes before i get to push, I insta call he turns over QT....ooops....I shipped it...

No comments: