Sponsors

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Donkey Coral

Went over to Travis' game on Wednesday to play some $1-$2 NL. Lost my stack to Bartender Pete when he flopped top and bottom with 86 and I caught top pair with the nut flush draw with A8...Pete bet the flop, I Raised him, he went all in, i insta call and couldn't catch my draw....i shipped it...

The most I was up was a good $50 for the night, but that didn't last long...
New guy in 1st seat I got the money from too...8 high board, i believe 258 and it was folded around to me and I bet at it for $17 bucks with A5...he raised me to $40, i call quick...turn brought another 8 out and i bet out $75 and he folds, mumbles somethin I was supposed to fold...I ask Why and I get no responce...

I doubled Matt up when I gave the rock to the guy to my right when it was his time to straddle so I can restraddle him...Matt was just finishing talkin shit to me how he was gonna stack me and he raised my straddle to $24 bucks, I raised it to $50 and he threw the rest of his stack in there and so did I, i had him covered, and flop, turn, river didn't help my AQd improve to his QQ...

I shipped it back to the new guy in Seat 1 at the end of the night to an OE straight draw and I aint have the stack to fold..I just shoved it all in there after we saw the flop and I went home...wasn't gonna drop too much money cause the plan was to go to AC on Friday....

1 comment:

@OnAFoldDraw said...

nice hit!

you've got to work on the "power stacks" $125 high instead of $100. Trust me, invokes fear.