Sponsors

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Pink Pink Pink Pink

Some of the old school came to meet the new school this time around with some new faces showing up!

What can I say, I really love the Pink Game!!! I'm pretty sure you can mind a non-holdem' game in town, but it aint like the pink game! **Mental Note..BUY MORE PINK CHIPS!!!**

Yup..Apparently, Its not enough pink chips for play in this game...The Action can get pretty sick!

Game started last night at 8PM and ended...might I add because I HAD TO CUT THE GAME SHORT..because of other previous engagements...like my Daughters Birthday Party lol...anyway, the game cut short at 11:45AM...I could've easily got another game started cause it was only 4 handed at the end of the night...pretty sure I could've gotten more players to come back out to play!!!

Anyway, ran my original $200 buy in down that I had to add-on another $100 when i was down to $75 bucks...I looked down to a 3-story high stack of pink chips...close to $800 bucks...then I never seen such a swing...within 30 minutes...im back down to my original $300 buy in...Travis jumped back in the box and I told him he was getting his revenge back on me when I scooped a huge Stud h/l pot with AJ high and an 86 low...maybe im wrong, but he looked tilted the whole downswing of his stack till he jumped in the box...

Anyway...after that downswing, I ended up running my stack to 5 racks...ended up shipping the 5th rack 4-handed...Kenny didn't do too bad either sitting with over 3 racks...too bad he just didn't know how to keep those racks!

Shipped a couple rows of the 4th rack at the end of the game ending the game with a $930 cash out!

No comments: