Sponsors

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Argument Went Real Good!!

Sunday, went over Big Chris house..was supposed to deal Zach's Game, but really wasn't in the mood to deal...plus I was runnin around doing errands and was back home late, so I decided to go over to Chris house and play with them...

Raise...Raise...Raise...Raise...was the story of the night

I raised EVERY SINGLE HAND I WAS DEALT! They were sick too...Not only did I catch on the flop, even when i bet the flop lawd if i got to the turn, i was takin it down regardless...It was a roller coaster ride though, got in the game for $100, was down as low as $60 bucks...then peaked at almost $400...Mind you this is a $1-$1 NL game...

I Stacked Frank a good couple times...Frank cracked my KK with 66..I raised it to $11 preflop, he goes all in, i insta call..he is sick to see KK till the flop sets his 6s...I ship it...

I got mad at.... you guess it, Rosslyn cause for some apparant reason, she doesn't like playin with me...anyway, I raised preflop with A3 and Tamara was the only one to call me...flop came out 833...I bet it out and Tamara thinks for a while...Rosslyn says somethin like, don't be scared to call him...I said, please don't coach the players, she said she can say anything she wants too...I immediately argued with her, she was not in the hand, there is money in the pot and you CAN NOT help make the decision for her to call or not, she goes on and on and so do I and I actually get mad...Tamara calls and i said see, she probably wasn't gonna call...turn brought an Ace and I slam my chips in the middle like im mad that she did make the call LOL she ends up calling me and I say ship it, 3s full of Aces...ooops...I say...see, you made your own girl lose money coaching the players..good read Rosslyn..after that, I tried to get Jizzle to straddle and slid him chips to straddle...Rosslyn got Rule natzi on me and i was like ok...thats fine...I'll get her next time...she pretty much likes to lift her cards BEHIND her chips then make an action...I told myself next time I have decent hand that I don't mind going up against her stack, i would hold that as a bet all in...she would've been sick too lol...anyway, after that, i kept callin her all types of fish...singing i was gonna stack her..and I ended up doing it...lol

cashed out for a little over $300...Lots of fun!

No comments: