Sponsors

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

No Dealing Tonight...Where da Game at?

Goodfellas Rob runs a game on Tuesday Nights in Odenton...So me and Kenny decide to take that hike to play some $1-$2 NL...

I was already looking forward to playing since Sunday night where we usually play at Big Chris House...He aint runnin sunday cause he has to go to work, so he tells us Monday we playing..He was missing in Action Monday so now im feenin...

At first I Didn't want to make that trek...but he said it would be a seat open when I got there...so we on the way now....

Peaked at close to $800...Shipped a good chunk of it to Merk, Rob, and Pdoggie....

Getting late, decide to cash out at $600..in the game for $200 for a nice $400 Profit...Now on to Travis Game Wednesday Night....Eh...time for a nap, gotta be up in a couple hours to take Cheyenne to School....hopefully I won't ship it tomorrow night!!!!

No comments: