Sponsors

Monday, December 18, 2006

I Shipped It Quick and I know your Tells!

Dropped Cheyenne off at her mom's house on Sunday cause its her day to have Cheyenne....

Beep Beep...you have 1 new text message..."Game still going on in College Park, Come out if you want to play"

Bet! Go home grab 2 buy ins and head toward College park to play during the day before going to Big Chris house...

I get to CP and its 3 players with way over 1K in front of them, just muscled a 22+ hour session from the night before...Not even getting to see my big blind, I shipped my 1st buy in...look down to 8d8s, raised it to $10, got 5 callers...4d5c6d hits the flop, guy bets out $25, I call everyone folds...Turn is a 2c...dude hollywoods, thinks....bets out $25, I raise it to $75, he immediately goes all in...fuck...i don't have enough chips to fold and immediately call...Js hits the river and he flips over a monster 73o for the nuts..."rebuy"

luckily....Steve has been dealing all night, Meyoung has been there all night, Nooj comes in the door and Encore asked him to hold the fort down till he gets back....Steve says he will be back by 10:30 as well...I offer to get in the box till they get back so nooj doesn't have so much shit to do as far as running the game and being in the box since I was the only dealer present at that time...im safer on the other side anyway, so dealt till about 10:30 and not only made my money back that I lost, made some profit..walking out of there and heading to Big chris house to donk it up with the fellas now...freerollin I might add!

get to big chris house and shipped $100 in the game quickly..added on a niffty, then added on another niffty, then it began again...i was getting there and pushing everyone around again...its a $1-$1 Game by the way...Raise ATC was my plan of attack tonight...No matter what position i was in...$6 to go...$6 to go...I Guess they didn't notice, but when it was a real raise to $10 or $12...i had real hands...Kenny was the only one that picked up on that but wants to mention it out loud..but everyone else had a case of non believerism and shipped it... put Kenny in the game for a meatball, but will pay me back through the carpet man, so basically i paid $100 for my carpet up front...he shipped it...I Tried to make at least the ball i gave kenny but could only make $50 Cause everyone either had cashed out or busted so it was 3 handed after i busted Ross when i flopped a set of 8s...

There were alot of whispering between them...I figured out they were tellin each other what my tells were when i was bluffing or had a real hand..Maybe they did, maybe they didn't, what I know is that I act different for each certain situation with certain players...he might be on point though...I guess if you have a good read on me, you would be winning the pots from me...Right??? I remember stacking Frank twice, maybe 3 times last night cause he had a "read" on me...

All I know is ever since kenny said they were talking about me ...what happened to E with the different way I have been playing lately...more aggressive to them...but nothing has changed...They are speaking like they mouth be watering when they know im comin to the game...i haven't lost since Kenny told me that...and I will never lose again...stamp that today...I will never have a losing session over Big Chris House!!!! Now they think they have tells on me...oh lawd, wait to see whats in store next sunday or wheneva next time they have a game! Its a $1-$1 Game and I play differently when I play $1-$2 NL or the Pink Game...I can play like a loose cannon and have fun playing, chasing, sucking out cause it won't cost me a million dollars to see the next card like these other games we be playin at locally! Plus its fun to call all ins with Q6o to see the other guy sweat when i tag a 6 on the flop, but get out turned...its still funny to see the looks on these faces when the bullshit gets there! hahahahahahaa Ship It!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.....oh boy...the only time u stacked me was when i was on the phone and u turned the 10,3 flush....hey with 3 fives i'll think i'll see the river...lol..its only money.....

Ehonda said...

so why were you so mad at me then? you all always seem so mad at me when we are playing, like its irritating to play with me :(

I thought I stacked you more than that 1 time gettin your money in with the worse hand, my bad if you didn't...

stop tellin motha fuckaz my tells though!