Sponsors

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Its My Party and I'll Cry If I Want Too

Wow...I threw a nice party last night at the Donkey Coral...Not even 4 orbits in...Not even 9PM...Didn't even get my plate of Spaghetti to eat that I was in the game for $550...WTF was going on??? HEE HAW

I was playing sooo bad lol

ok, ok, ok...This is not happening...Get myself together....ok...lets play some fuckin poker...

JJ 2nd hand after I got my last rebuy in for the game...(as everyone knows, betting amounts or action may have been different, but you all get the point)

$15 to go...6 callers...wow....oh..and nelly is dealing.... :(

KJ4 2 clubs on the flop...check, check, check, No No No...Bet...$50 bucks...Raise...All In....folds to Keon...Call...wow....I'm All In....Nelly drags the all the calls in, so Keon can see the raise for the side pot....Call...nice...Turn brings a Q...to make it interesting, River brought an Ace...I'm done...wow, My set holds up...Justin moved all in with a set of 4s...Keon ended up catchin 2 pair, KQ...Almost even...lets get this money!

I finally stack Katie!!! I was still scared especially when the board paird....She made it $10'sion to go...3 callers...I called with QJo in mid position...im 2nd to act...Keon, me, then katie...Flop comes out TK9, keon checks, i check, Katie bets out $30, keon calls, I make it $120...Katie shoves the rest of her stack in ther, keon folds...I flopped a straight...Katie sees the rest of the board...guess she has outs....Sucked to see the K pair up...she ships it, mentions she thought i was on a draw...OOOH..I'm up $14 bucks...cash me out....sike....

I can't leave a fun roller coaster ride! ran my stack down to $250 again...then the power of the duece-four prevails...the only one that respects the revised is Travis...I take a huge pot from Keon when I hit a wheel to his 2 pair..he neve saw it comin...

Ryan at the end of the night, shoves his chips in on a A24 board...Adam bets out $30, I insta call, Ryan calls as well....4 hits the turn...adam checks, i check, Ryan shoves all in, almost $100 or so...insta call...he is sick....very sick....wow, from a $550 swing, my stack is up to almost $900...playing 5 handed with Adam playing very aggressive, I was looking him up, but he was runnin really well last couple hands of the night...shipped some of my stack...I walked out with a $145 profit...whew...I tell you what, I Refuse to throw another party like that again...

Dealing Bill's game tonight, then Pink Game Friday, Pops game Saturday, Deal again on Sunday...Hopefully I get to pick up a new TV on Sunday if the lady didn't sell it...a 43-inch Hitatchi Flatscreen HDTV for my living room, $300 bucks...Can't beat that!

1 comment:

@OnAFoldDraw said...

Get the facts straight, fish. You TRIED to throw a party. You did not succeed if you ended up leaving $145 to the good.