Sponsors

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Booo No Pink...Yeah!!! Atlantic City Here I Come!!!

It was a hard decision to not throw the Pink Game this Friday, but I Decided it was in my best interest not to throw it because last week, we played 3 days in a row at the spot where I host my games at...Pink ran from Friday till Saturday Morning, went home got a couple hours of sleep to go back to run a $1-$2 NL game there which ran till Sunday Morning...So I decided it was in my best interest to chill this week and head up to AC with my folks around the way to celebrate Rosslyn's Birthday.

Travis ran the Pink game at his spot so the regulars won't have absolutely nothing to do..plus its not a Friday without Pink!!!

Anyway, we head up to AC and I believe I played the best ever...not only cause I came out a winner, but because I didn't need good cards to play, I layed down monster hands when I should've, I was outplaying alot of the table, it probably helped that I had a huge stack in front of me, but it had to get there some how...and alot of raising, it sure feels good not to owe people money, and now my money aint scared money!!!

My plan was to play Pink, but when we got there, it was a 6 person wait, so I sat at the $1-$2 NL Table and it looked weak...Got in the game for $200 and first hour i was up to a little over $450...I don't ever remembering going under the $200..just went up and up and up and up!

I played a long session, the whole time we were up there till we left, it definately was more than a 20+ session, so I can't recall alot of hands...I just know the worse hands was winning and the best hands were standing up! I wish I can remember some big hands cause there were some big hands...but I did leak alot, at one point, my peak was $1300 and I ran it down to $600 at one point...Got it back up to around $800 and then got it back to $1300 with a big hand...Good guy, sat to my left, he wanted to check it down after the flop after he raised me and I called...I flopped 2 pair with QJ and it was 2 diamonds on the board, he has 4 to the flush on that flop, turn brought a Q, we both checked, River brought a diamond, I thought for a minute and threw a $50 bet out there...he went all in for a little over $300, insta call, he caught his nut flush, but was no good to da boat! I slid him $50 bucks to get back in the game, he was a good kid and he was the last person I wanted to stack at the table, next to JB, the old black guy that muscled the night away like I did...we both were tryin to outplay each other the whole time, we kept it real good between us 3...anyway, he played that last niffty and tried to double up with pocket 7s cept he ran it into AA. See ya homie...

I doubled up JB when I raised preflop to $15 with 44, he was the only one that called me and we were heads up...Flop came out A69, I bet, he called, ok, I put him on a big ace at this time, turn brought a 4, BOOM, Set of 4s, i check, he checks, River came J, I bet, $50, he raised me to $100, I went all in, he insta called his stack of around $250...i flip over set of 4s, he has a set of Aces...OUCH...we laughed...but inside I was mad as shit. LOL

I had a good time, cept for the Leaking...i swear I think I tipped over $300...oh, reminds me...I was so tired...I ordered a black coffee, this is after I went on a small tilt after doubling up the new chinese guy when he rivered a straight on me...I even raised his dumb ass on the flop with a big Jack and he though and called, he did have a gutshot when I raised him...I bet the turn, he still chasing and catches on the river...i never put him on that retarded draw...so anyway, waitress comes back with my coffee, not looking i tipped her a green chip...ooops...she sounded real happy and was like, that was odd, so did JB and the dealer, i looked down, i had 1 green chip left, "Shit, i think i gave her a green chip" the whole table was laughing, I was too, but damn, JB was like, ask for it back, I was like, na, thats like taking candy from a baby, I'll let her have it, did you hear how excited she was? she came back, dealer said you should ask her, i did, i said, don't worry about it if i did, but I Did give you a green chip right? she said yup, thats the first I ever got that too, she said thank you again, i said no problem, now i want another OJ/Pineapple juice please lol

oh, another hand, biggest fish ever...had pocket 10s and the fish called me in the 10 seat...check-call guy all night...I bet $35 to see where he was at, he called, I know he has an ace, so im pretty much done the betting and with the hand....boom, turn a 10, i bet out $50, he just calls, his stack aint that big after that bet, so I don't understand why he didn't push, oh thats right, previous hand, he had the best hand, but he only called the bet, he left 6 bucks behind instead of shoving it in...so i got him when he just trippled up...river brought a 10d now there are 3 diamonds on the board...i bet, thinks, he finally shoves and turns over a diamond flush...nh sir, 2 pair..ship it...he slams the table and gets up....

**Edit**
Thinkin of why he would've slammed his chips, I might of been a bit over board actin like an asshole during the hand...When I hit the set of 10s on the turn, he was takin a little while to make a decision, so I threw the dealer a red chip and said, NH, this is my pot, so I'll tip you now since he is takin long...dealers work off tips right?, table laughed and he just looked at me funny...He finally made the call...On the river after my bet, he took a little while again to call off his stack, He had roughly about $40 behind him and one of the stacks was a 4 stack of reds, I pointed to the stack and said "dealer, if he calls, this stack is your tip" table laughed again and he shoved....ooops

anyway, in for $200, cash out for $1400...never rebuying or even going under my buy in...

of course i took a picture, but did it at a time where alot of people werent looking, so they don't think i never had a stack like that, or look at me like im a pressed asshole...but yall know me, i like taking pictures of my bigger than normal stacks!

its at around $1100, so it wasn't the full $1400, felt good walking to the cage with 3 racks of red!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice trip report and nice session E... I'm up here right now actually, been here since Mon night. Can't really get nothing hot going, but I'm up a few hundies at the moment.