Sponsors

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

$1-$2 NL at the SHOP

"The Blowout Event"

Pops last game for 2006...So he decided to host a $100 Tourney, $1-$2 NL when table frees up...then following the Tourney...$4-$8 Dealers Choice...That table was pretty full the whole evening...the $1-$2 Table was pretty decent as well!

Feeling like shit, sick, keep coughing, sneezing, nose running....Why did I Even leave out the house....Oh Yeah...Poker is my Crack!

Run my stack up slowly but surely to peak at around $600...

Keenan could've fucked me up really bad...I shouldn't even have chips after this hand...
I believe Keenan raised it to $10 3 callers...
I look down to pocket 5's...

Flop: QJ5
Check, Bet $20, Keenan Raises to $50...I go upstairs to $150...Thinking....fold...Keenan mentions, I could really fuck you up in this hand and re-raises to $310 or somethin stupid...I tell him I have a set...he gives me a look and says, do you want me to show you? i say yup...Set of Jacks he shows....MUCK....

Get my stack back to $600 again...then leaked it back down to like $350...decided i feel like some shit...im getting irritated, goin up and down, its time for me to go home...leave with $180 profit...in the game for $200.....

No comments: