Sponsors

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Goodfellas Odenton Game

Went over to Goodfellas game tonight...I was first on the wait list...finally got a seat around 10:30 or so...

won a couple of pots, lost a couple of pots and I paid a dude named Ricky off when we both flopped a King but his Ace was too big for my Q...sittin on around $76 bucks from my original $200 buy in...raised 36s in mid position to Tension...tons of callers...flop came out K3J...check to me and I shove my stack in there...everyone folds to Paul who thinks about it, then folds a K on there, I show my 36s for a nice pot...now im sittin on a little over $125...rebuild rebuild rebuild...helped that the deck hit me over the head...tons of pairs....my draws were getting there and i was getting paid off...

Stacked Merk on 1 hand when I raised my AQo and Merk just smooth calls me...we are heads up and I fire at the flop when it comes Q96(2 spades), I fired $20 on the flop and get raised to $45...I insta call and turn brought a 7...i check, he fires out $50, I call...river brings a J...he shoves his stack in for $132 and I think about it and call..."good call" flips over K7s...he ships it...

win more pots here and there...Ran my stack to $1100 before Kenny calls he is leaving at 1:30, Merk said the same thing, so I might as well leave as well...But Merk leaves a little earlier when he couldn't pull a bluff off to Rob with trip aces and he cashes out whatever he had left..he was pretty pissed...

I wait 2 rounds before cashing out a little after 1:30 for $1010....pretty good session...Been running pretty good this month..up a little over $3K for the month....hope this keeps up!

No comments: