Sponsors

Monday, December 18, 2006

do you lay this down?

I was talking to kenny and i was impressed at his lay down...cause if it was me, its an insta call if i had his hand....

anyway hand went down like this: $1-$1 NL

I've been playing like a complete maniac, raising every single hand I got...its 8 players players...and im in the SB....

Limped all the way around to me...family pot, and I put $7 on top of the $1...$8 to go 8 ways....

Pot: $64

flop: 7d8c9d

I just go all in for a little over $125 bucks...folds around to D when he calls all in for less...Kenny folds..has a hard time folding, calls me a bitch then folds...every one else folds....

Kenny dropped a set of 7s

if it was me...my money is in faster than I can even get All in out of my mouth....Do you drop your set to my all in???

No comments: