Sponsors

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Pink Rake Back Program

Game was looking real skimp Friday Morning...game was gonna start 7 handed including me....so to keep the table decent till the other players arrive, I sit in the game for a rack...Add-On....in $450 not even 10PM yet...

Whew...Wait list starts up...get me the fuck out this game....

Ran my stack back to being stuck $90 bucks....

Wait list was pretty deep, game ended up having a GREAT turn out!

Seat Open! $5-$10 Pink...Damn...im the only one left...lock it up...

going, going, gone......

Meyone decides to give action, and I take over the box....

Game ended around 6:30Am and I Gotta be at pops place...Was going to play the tourney....I'll pass now..need sleep, Decided to give back to the players on top of that....

$1-$2 NL it is....nap time.......

No comments: