Sponsors

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Its an Uphill Battle to be left broken hearted....

Went over to the Coral Last night. What a ride I took again...How quickly I ran my stack up to a little over $600 with a $200 buy in to double up Vince TWICE with his pocket Qs hold up...I just leaked, leaked, leaked and needed to call a medic to cure this gash...i needed stiches quick...

On the good side of things...I only bled what I had profited..Anne kept sayin, look at it like this, you are still up $17 bucks lol...Which made me look at the game a little different after leaking away my profits.

Jefferson believed I bluffed him out alot of pots we were in which is not true...I really had a good hand, I was runnin pretty good last night...not saying I didn't bluff at pots...needless to say I was runnin pretty good at the beginning of the game...I had to slow down a bit because everyone started lookin me up so I backed off and only played good hands...

So I sat on what was my original buy in when the table started to break down to leave us 6 handed...Ryan asked that I move over to give room but I really didn't want too so I can still be at the end of the table where I like to be...record be known, I was gonna move, but I like to just be like, "Damn dawg...im right here, man we straight" and I'll still move, but he got ahead of himself and fuckin got loud with me...bama said I was ignorant...what the fuck...Hold up dawg...1., you aint gonna come at me like that, raise your voice then call me ignorant, I aint no sucka dawg...you really think ima move now? I let him know that shit...after all that, i was ready to leave, cause that shit really blew me foreal...But I'll stay till the end of the game cause thats just what I do, unless im broke...

So couple minutes later, Ryan doubles me up....I raise $15 with 44, he just smooth calls me...i check the flop as he does behind me...I believed i check the turn, he bet, i raised, he put me all in, i insta call and he ships it..he has Pocket Aces...to my flopped set of 4s.

Litterally, game is about to break...and I get Aces in the straddle, Dave makes it $12 to go, I bump it up to $35, he calls...QTx (2 clubs) hit the board and I bet $50 on the flop..he calls, I think a 4 hits the turn, i push all in for $142 more, he is really thinking, I almost show my aces, but I want the call...I know I have him beat right now...I actually put him on AQc cause he says he has a big draw...He eventually calls and the river peels off a red 9...i knew that card was a fucked up card, i threw my aces up and said fuck man...he shows KJ for the straight...he got there...I ship my stack to his 6 outer and I call it a night...well it was the end of the night anyway as it was 4 handed after I busted...

No comments: