Sponsors

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ship It! Or Can I pay you later???

Went over to Big Chris spot to play with the fellas and ladies of the crew...packed house as we went longer into the evening, started off slow with 5 of us playing...I'm supposed to leave at 12 no matter where my stack was but when 11pm came rollin in...so did the rest of the game...how can i leave now? Tide rolled in and its time to go Fishing!

Hand I remember cause it tilted Frank and he wanted to keep talkin bout it all night...I raised $7 preflop with QTo in the CO, Ryan Calls, Frank calls the rest of the table folds...
Q64 hits the board...I Bet out $12 and Ryan shoves his stack in there for $35...Frank, after some thought (actually hollywooding) smooth calls the $35...I visit the think tank for a minute and then ask Frank what he has behind his towers...Frank already was running ok at the start and built up a nice stack...$81 behind the $35...I shove $116 in the pot to put frank all in and he insta calls...turn is a K, River 10...Ryan flips KQ Over for the main pot, i flip over my 2 pair, and Frank mucks his 64 and rebuys...Needless to say, he was pretty sick...

I just took advantage of that and bullyed the whole table, raising every hand i got pretty much and follow up bets, never just calling...I made Frank fold some big hands to me which he would've won...I turned over a couple just to tilt him as much as possible...

Another pretty disgusting hand I got into...8d7d was a monster...I raised my straddle to $12 and got Rock to go all in for another $20 some dollars...Rosslyn pushes her stack in that was another $36 more...I got a little over $100...Pot is huge when it comes to me and I told them off the top, I got a big pair buster...No more action so the board comes out KT487 and runner-runner'ed the shit out of Rosslyn's QQ and I have no clue what Rock had...She was heated with me as well...

For some reason....Rock and Rosslyn get into it about the game before...apparently there was a board for Rock and I really wasn't paying attention...but Frank got into it as well and was alot of arguing...Frank decides to cash out...now knowing there was a board for tonight as well...I'm overhearing rock wasn't gonna pay his board that the pot owed him money, with Frank runnin his stack back up to a little over $250 including his board...and my stack was at $360, I decided it was that time to roll out before I aint gettin paid...plus it was already late and I need to get Cheyenne back home for school the next day, even though she was sleep at Chris House...So made a decent profit tonight...but just shows how bad a board can be for a game...had the house kept better track of boards and the money, I stay a little longer, but didn't want to rick not gettin all the money I worked hard for...I am still owed from some game ago...not alot, but still owed is the point..From the conversation and all the arguing, some players were not paid out all the way this past Friday at his game....get out while you can or be owed money later down the road..........

No comments: