Sponsors

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Show Me The Ace Man!!!!!

Dealing Zach's Game in Wheaton last night, game was kinda short, started late also, Since Bi was there before I was, he was first in the box...So I decided I would sit in the game to keep the table decent till other players arrived...

2nd Hand in I get dealt pocket K's but only got action preflop...took that down...

One orbit around, I decided to play A5o in the CO to a limped pot, 4-ways...Flop comes out A8J, Checked around to me and I bet out $10'sion and everyone folds to me, to get check-raised by Jimmy to $30 bucks..."Call" Happy Jimmy and I are heads up going into the turn...I peel a 5 and Jimmy bets out $50, Insta-Call..River, 5, Jimmy checks, I bet $50, he insta calls, I flip over 5s full and he says God damn it E...What The Hell Man??? Very Next Hand, Jimmy raised it to $30 preflop angrily....

Picked up small pots here and there, lost some small pots when I missed the flop here and there and I'm getting ready to jump in the box at 11PM till I get mixed up with Ken...

Again, I'm in late positon with 8s9c to a raised pot of $10 with 5 calls before me...Flop comes out 5s6s7s and Ken bets out $25, everyone folds, and I yell, Raise...as I'm counting my chips out, im not looking up, Ken doesn't hear me call raise and assumed everyone folded he shows his hand to everyone, everyone said wait a minute, E raised...he quickly grabs his cards and covers them up...Bi makes me min raise it and I do to be on the safe side and ken goes all in and tells me to fold...I saw a black AJ but not sure if its all spades, I ask what did he show, you gotta tell me dawg...he refuses...after asking a couple times, he shows me the Js...I know he has a black Ace, but not sure if its a Spade or Club...and I know Ken makes moves like this all the time...everyone is telling me to fold...I flip over my cards...if Ken is on the spade draw, I'm calling...after looking at the time, looking at my stack, I have about $170 behind me after the raise and whats in the pot, I say fuck it, Gamboool, im bout to get in the box anyway, toss my chips in, snap my fingers, point at the board and Bi peels out the 9s....BOOOOOM!! Straight Flush...Shiiiipppp Itttttttt!!!!!! Pops is Right...3 Outs or less = $$$$$$$$...Ken did have the Ace of Spade...OOOOPS

I sat in the game for another hour then jumped in the box cause the wait list was growing 6 deep at the time...

I made up for to Ken when I was dealing shoving him a $2400 pot against Earl, aka EZ-E when they are both the big stacks of the table with way over $1K each...going into the Turn, after Earl calls a $150 raise on the flop after he bets out $50, Ken goes all in for over $900 bucks and Earl insta calls on a KTxx board with out hesitation...Earl had AK vs. Ken's flopped set of Ts...He tipped me around $80 bucks for that hand...that wasn't the end of it for Ken...He managed to run his stack to way over $3500 after he can't miss a flop for shit..busting everyone left and right...Kevin that Deals Bills game with me on Thursday dropped a shit load of bread as well, after having his stack at around $400, Ken egged him on to add on another $500, the table didn't mind, and Ken ended up stacking him on a bad beat...wasn't dealing that hand, so I can't remember what happened, I just know that Ken cracked Kevin's Pocket Aces....

3 comments:

Dawn Summers said...

Jimmy checks, I bet $50, he insta calls, I flip over 5s full and he says God damn it E.
what'd he have?

Ehonda said...

HE flopped 2 pair...AJ...I sucked out :)

Dawn Summers said...

heh!