Sponsors

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Losing Sucks

Well its been a while cause it's been rough this week since last I posted...So much for a break, this time, I'm dead serious about a break, I just need it, I need to clear my head and get on track...I don't know what it is, I'm running bad, playing bad....which only leads to disaster!

I haven't really blogged my losses this past week and a half cause I just didn't want to talk about it, or re-live it again..just know its been pretty brutal...3 outers or less here and there...playing bad...its just retarded...But I am not gonna go over all the hands from this past week, just know Pocket 4s are the devil's cards...wow pocket 4s really put a hurtin on me lately!

But I started this week on a good note, crushed Big Chris game last night...Maybe it took that to get my spirits up...We'll see how everything goes tonight at the $1-$2 NL game that Keenan and I run on Mondays..I definately want to jump in the game!

I have been itchin to go to Atlantic City, so I might just make a day or 2 trip up there this week...depends on how tonight goes, if all is well, I'll be taking the first bus up in the morning Tuesday...unless someone wants to ride up with me and split costs, then I'll drive up instead of bussing it...prefer bus though, leave the driving up to bus driver...slap on my iPod and just sit back and relax till I get dropped off at the Trop! Cheaper bussing it up anyway instead of paying gas and tolls!

No comments: