Sponsors

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Now Thats a Blocking Bet

Well First off, I said last week I wasn't going over to the Donkey Corral this week...So on Tuesday, We decided to go play Goodfellas Game that evening...It wasn't planned at all either...Keon came around for a little adventure early in the evening...Didin't go so well, so we called Kenny to go to Sinsationals. I have never been and its practically around the corner from my house...I heard its like Irvings part II...if you don't know what Irvings is, its a club off Central Ave in Capital Heights, MD...Sweatpants is required wear, at least for me it is!!

We arrive at Sinsationals and Keon just punished 2 Dueces of Heinikins in between the 15 minute drive from the liquor store to the club...he didn't want to go cause he said he has been and it sucks...so I take his word, he says lets go to Baltimore, I don't care, he then talks himself into playin some poker....uh...OK...lemme go home and grab some money...and we are off to the poker game in the middle of the night...

Get to Rob's game and wait about 10 minutes when the big stack cashes out and some lady, so we both sit down, and I sit down to QQ...raise from the BB and Nick, some other guy, and Tim all call me...AJ7 falls, I bet out $35 and get called by one person, Nick...turn 7, I check, Nick bets out "SEVENTY -FIVE" Not the way we say it, but it made me laught and just mucked and showed my queens...

Ended up runnin my stack up peaking at a $75 profit and game starts to break, 4 handed and im in the BB and look at 44, I just check...me and Rob in the hand...4c7c9d, I check, Rob Checks, Turn Qh, I check, Rob Bets out $10, I raised to $20, he calls, River is an 8, I check again, he bets out $30 and im stubborn and call knowin that was bad and I was beat...I just had to make sure I was right...(Stupid), he has 5c6c..flopped a fuckin monster!

I left dead even.

Wednesday night, I know Im going to want to go play tonight...I'm in a hand with Ree...Can you take me to the store? RAISE, Let Cheyenne spend the night with me tonight, She calls, we both check the river...2 pair... Baby Sit/No Game! I baby sit Cheyenne and Can't go to the game cause I know my degenerate ass would've ended up showing up so no game for me....I scoop a $600 pot that I would've probably donked off tonight at Travis' and Noelle's Game! Now Thats a Blocking Bet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, E, you got a commission hand, cause I'll totally put it on a shirt.

On an unrelated note, all my friends suck, so if you'all heading out somewhere fun on a night, let me know, I'll come with.

Anne