Sponsors

Monday, April 02, 2007

Not Too Much Happenin' as the month of March comes to a close...

Well, been a week since I posted, but not too much has been happenin' this week...

Lets see...No Poker on Tuesday, No Poker on Wednesday, which is shocking...I usually go over to Trav and Nelly's Donkey Coral to play $1-$2 NL, but I had Cheyenne with me, so I wasn't able to go sling chips around, Dealt over Steve's on Thursday, Had the Pink Game Friday, that went till early morning again...It was a pretty sick game, specially that we changed the game up a lil' bit after early morning...played some pitch and bitch and introduced 5 card omaha to the mix...

I went over to Pops game on Saturday, Played and Shipped it..Got up, which would've made the game very short handed, so Nelly said she would play and let me jump in the box...Luckily, by the time the game filled up with a wait list that Nelly said she would give up her seat, I made enough back to cover what I dropped at the game...Whew...

Cheyenne is off of school starting this Wednesday for her Spring Break, so I want to go to AC on Monday and Tuesday, so if anybody tryin to go, you know how to get in touch with me...

March overall was good so I have no complaints...I could really try to play better, I want to see a big jump in profit the Month of April as far as my play is concerned.

No comments: