Sponsors

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Poker Is Fun

Because poker is fun, I made a whopping $5 bucks profit in my Monday Night $1-$2 NL Game this past Monday.

Game ran really well...ran till 10:30am Tuesday, and it would've ran longer, but I had to cut it short cause I had obligations Tuesday Morning...(Stupid Responisibilities)

Anyway, Justin was sitting around 1K and we all know he would ship it if he sits and plays, luckily he has a problem getting up like the rest of us so he proceeded to ship it...My problem was...I started having too much fun, or was I delirious from being up all night and morning without no sleep? Probably both, but when I was sitting with a nice stack of $500, It was fun shipping it, It was fun calling with hands that would suck out and the laugh would be well worth it...but it wasn't so funny when you look down to a stack and a half gone to get a laugh...

Its hard not to have fun at a friendly home game, but its nothing wrong with trying to make some money, anyone knows you can make some decent money in a smalls stakes $1-$2 NL game, but if you are tryin to make money, no fun makes playing such low stakes a serious grind...you just can't help not to have fun in a friendly home game...Now I realize a leak in my game...Too much fun causes loss in profit...So I think I'll tame having fun, but not getting too serious that it actually blinds me from making the correct decisions...you can have fun with out making it seem like a grind...just don't make foolish mistakes to get a laugh...

2 comments:

"Ricky" said...

Thats why I didn't leave when I said I was, cause I was having too much fun. Unfortunately that fun cost me $640. Next I wanna have more fun I'm leaving your game with a profit and going to the strip club, I think it will be cheaper for me. LOL

Ehonda said...

I second the strip club!!!