Sponsors

Monday, March 26, 2007

This Week in Pink

what can I say, had a wait list of 8? wow...how many showed up? 4 of 8...I guess folks are hip if there is a wait list, fuck it...How bout the first on the wait list didn't get a seat till 2:30AM? Why were the rebuys/addons in such large numbers this week? This game is SICK. If you haven't been....why not? Betta get ya balls in there and get in on this action...too bad I can't keep my balls from getting involed....Yup you guessed it, yet again, I have a shipment of chips to distribute to the table...What does it feel like to actually win at this game? Travis thinks he is a pink fish...heh...take a better look around.....But its a great game...don't let the stories scare you...besides, what can you expect from faggie pink chips?

Well, I definately can't play for at least 2 weeks...Gonna take care of bills first, get them out the way, cause the way im playing, I betta pay the bills first before I fuck myself and get behind...cause I like to ship it....game is so sick....

So what do I do this lovely Sunday Afternoon? I proceed to purchase $150 in Poker Stars Money from Travis...Not bad though...earlier today, I ran it to about $350...Hung out for a little while and played some Scottland Yard...who Cheyenne proceeded to kill me, (Mr. X) and I didn't even get to make 3 moves...Came back in the house and played more online...playing right now though....sat with another $150, up to $250 currently...

I'm writing this cause I am not two or three tabling on stars...I have 1...yes..only 1 table going and im getting bored folding...so might as well take care of my blog entry for the last pink game...

OOOHH...Monday Night $1-$2 NL...Any action that I CAN ACTUALLY NOT PLAY????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should run PINK on one extra night during the month. The one Saturday that Pops isn't running a game and Trav/Nelly don't have the PL game running. You might get another crowd and it MIGHT let some different people get a stab at playing because it's on a different night. Only thing is that you and K would be tired from a Fri/Sat/Mon game setup those days might wear you out!