Sponsors

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Closing February

Well, I'm glad February is over and done with. The past 2 months have been brutal as far as playing...I have been running bad the past 2 months...I'm just fortunate to have 2 side gigs to keep my head afloat, whew.

I'm in the red as far as playing so far this year, but Looking for my Birthday Month to be a little more profitable, hopefully putting my YTD Standings back in the black...

I closed the month off playing at the Coral, which I really didn't want too only cause I'm headed for AC tomorrow. Of course I can't stay away and take a credit from Travis to play...I'll settle up after the trip or sometime after Monday when we get back...Hopefully I can win some money this weekend. But anyway, ended up stuck as usual there...The Coral is where I have lost the most money this year so far...Hmmmm...no I take that back...my own Pink game fucks me badly...But the Coral is a close contender.

Looking forward to the AC trip, I'm hoping I can start the month off the right way!

1 comment:

@OnAFoldDraw said...

"The Coral is where I have lost the most money this year so far...Hmmmm...no I take that back...my own Pink game fucks me badly...But the Coral is a close contender."

Rofl. Glad we're near the top of your list.

PS - Coral is in the Ocean. Donkeys thrive in Corrals, i think.