Sponsors

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Wednesday Nights at the Coral

Alright then, Here im thinking im going to go over here and fold my life away, that wasn't the case, I folded half my life away, cept the cards I played actually held up or I was able to grab the pot. I did run my stack up to a good $700 after I doubled up through Bessman when I raised $7 with the revised duece-four. Had about 8 callers and the flop came out 249. It was checked around to Bessman when he bet $15, I check-raised him to $45 and folded back to him when he pushes all in...If he hit a set, nice hand, but I'm paying him off...I call...I thought the heart flush might of got there when the turn was a heart, but it didn't, he showed A9 for a pair, and I flip my two pair over to scoop the pot...

Then I leaked..leaked a good $300..proceded to get it back and build it up to a little over $600 when Kenny busts, he gets in the box...he then asked Travis if he can get another board of $200 and since Kenny's credit is good, he got it...I told him, don't cause I'm leaving soon, I planned on leaving at 3am, but since kenny was in the box, I stayed till trav kicked him out the box. Kenny asked me to stay another 45 minutes, its 3:15, fine, I'll stay till 4am then im gone...so kenny sits with his $200 and procedes to raise to $20...I look down at KK and tell him to get the fuck out the pot and go upstairs to $80, folds around to kenny when he goes all in and I insta call...he flips over AA and hey hold...I'm extra pissed and cash the fuck out off that bullshit. Luckily he found a ride home so he stayed...and from what Ricky Bobby told me, he ended up shipping it on a flush draw and missing...

Note to self: When I plan to leave or call it a night, DO IT!! Many times I say I'm leaving but im such a degenerate I have to keep playing...I've ALMOST ALWAYS SHIPPED IT... or took a big hit to cause some damage to my stack to lessen the profit...Its happend many of times, and last night is the last time it has happened, so no matter how hard you try to make me stay, it won't work, I aint goin for it nomore...when im done, IM FUCKIN DONE.

Off to deal Steve's game tonight at the Fish Tank.

No comments: