Sponsors

Friday, March 16, 2007

If This Is Not A High Blower

I head out to the Fish Tank a little earlier than normal cause its raining and in DC/MD, People just don't know how to act when it rains...The driving here is TERRIBLE.

So on that note, The Fish Tank is not close either, It took me an 1 1/2 hours to make my way there, I walk up to the door and don't see Steve's car...maybe he hasn't gotten back from pickin up food/refreshments for the game...I wait around on his porch, and the game usually starts at 7:30, nobody is walking to the door...odd...I give Steve a ring...you not home yet are you? I'm standing on your porch...Steve tells me he is at Outback, and that the game has been cancelled..."What?" Thanks for telling me Steve...He said he sent a text out to all his players, but I didn't get it...Keon didn't get one either, and it wasn't a cancellation notice on MDP. Now I gotta fight traffic on the way back again? I did get a break from traffic, it only took me 1 hour this time getting home...

FUCKIN BLOWN.

Keenan hit me up to go out drinking too...But I'm thinking I have to work...

I call Merk cause I remembered him having a $.50-$1 game, So I head over there.

Went over there, had a good time, made back the gas it took me to get to Steves and Merks...Yeah, Merk lives far also...

Oh well..Its Pink Friday today, I love Pink Fridays!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodjob fish. Next time check with the host and don't be a bama!

-JB

Ehonda said...

actually, the host is supposed to inform me cause I am dealing his game...not my job to check in every minute to see if the game is a go especially if its a stong game that usually never gets cancelled.

Anonymous said...

i don't live far away you do. :)