Sponsors

Monday, March 12, 2007

Bringing in my Birthday at Big Chris' Spot

Welp, Big Chris pulls off another game and me and Kenny headed over there to play $1-$1 NL...I wanted to bring in my birthday at midnite SMAKED...so that was the perfect place, gettin smacked and playin some cards...I guess I got a nice birthday present over there...Ran my stack up to something nice considering its a 1-1 game...Me and Kenny were battling, but he kept gettin the best of it with me, but I got his stack a good bit also....ended up running my $100 to peaking at $500 to cashing out a little over $400...

Off to My game tonight and said I was gonna play, too many people want to play, and the host came out of me to give my seat up and I'll jump in afterwards...

Wish I could've gone to AC!

No comments: