Sponsors

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Pink Friday

Well if you don't know already, I have moved my pink game over to a new spot in Laurel. Its a nice spot, with less work for me to do than at my old spot.

The sickness of the game has not changed though...It started early and next thing you know, all the pink chips were on the table except for 10 chips sitting in a tray in the closet...It was alot of deep stacks this night.

To my suprise when I finally got to jump in the game around 4am...I didn't ship my stack...but will always lose to Keenan suckin out somethin stupid on the river to me..that dude runs soooo good at this game....

Game ran till 2:30 PM Saturday afternoon! Thats pretty sick...with players comin back out after I started texting people at 9am saying the game is still running...not bad!

No comments: