Sponsors

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I feel like a little kid

You know when you were a kid, you couldn't sleep the night before Christmas, or if you were going to Kings Dominion? How about if it was your birthday the next day?

Thats how I feel about tomorrow!!!!

ATLARGE
starts March 1, 2007 and Me, Keenan, Travis and the Girl will be leaving MD to head up to Atlantic City!! We should be there till Sunday afternoon...

Guess I'll try to make the Taj for the Midnite Tournament Thursday night then head back to the Trop to get some rest for the morning..

Friday Morning is a H.O.E Tournament at the Taj
Saturday Morning is the NLHE Tournament at the Taj
Sunday, I want to play the Morning Tournament at the Borgata.

Side action games, catch me at home...at the TROP!!!

Leave me a comment if yall gonna make it up or look for me and say whats up!

No comments: