Sponsors

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Good Lawd I got My ass Handed To Me

God Damn It...I got my ass whooped last night at the Coral...Night started off slow...

No cards...finally....KK...I'm somewhere in Mid Position and was faced with Keenan's $8 raise...Upstairs....I make it $23 to go...$15 raise...Folds around to him and he makes it $45 to go, I insta call board comes out like 9 high...all red...he proceeds to shove his stack in the middle...I do have a feeling he has aces so I ask him..politely...
"Do You Have Aces?"
Keenan replies, "No"
"K..I call"
He flips over his Aces...
"why did you lie to me man?"
"I was being sarcastic"
River brings a heartbreaking KING!!!
"Oooh" I flip over my kings..."You should'nt have lied, I would've folded"
which I honestly would've...

The rest of the night I folded away...
Got in a hand with Jeff...now I get to feel how it gets sucked out on...
No raise and I limp in with 55
Flop comes out 85Q (2 clubs)
Now I'm not sure if Jeff checked and I bet, or if Jeff bet and I raised...to see the turn
Turn comes out and he flat bangs it for the rest of his stack, I insta call...
River comes out a 9 and his TJ gets there for the straight...

Rebuy...Rebuy...Rebuy...Rebuy...Rebuy..was the story...

Last hand that finally made me tired of gettin my ass whooped...I'm UTG and look down to AA...Raise it to $15...Pietro is the only caller, 7 high board, I decide I'm going to check raise him and get some money in the pot, I check, he bets out $15 or $20, I raise it all in, he insta calls and says "set" god damn....2 outs can't get there...he shows me dueces....I can't take nomore ass whoopings and call it a night...

I dont think I played bad, and going over many of the hands last night, I don't think I would've played any hands any differently...Thats just how it goes sometimes....Gotta roll with the Losses from time to time...STUPID GAME!!!

2 comments:

@OnAFoldDraw said...

In the words of that South Park teacher... "Drugs are bad."

Mary Jane done fucked up your memory, E. Stirfry flopped OESD and turned the nizzles against your set. He then dodged your ten outs.

And... once the river brought a flush, he looks at you and says "nice hand" like his straight was no good while he's staring at your tabled set.

Ehonda said...

OOOOOHHHHH..OOOps...could've sworn he hit a gutter ball on the river...You like how I didn't fliip out though huh?