Sponsors

Monday, February 05, 2007

The Dreaded weekend...

HORSE tournament at Pops House! Looking forward to this tourney since he posted he was gonna run it...did I get to play? Hell No...After my Pink Game broke, I didn't even have the power to clean up the mess we made from the night before, Didn't even make it home, jumped on the couch and went to sleep...got enough nerve to drive home, dizzy as can be, to sleep the rest of the night away till Sunday afternoon.....

Now Sunday afternoon, I was locked for Digg's Super Bowl Bash...Poker, Strippers....Party Party Party....and I wasn't a part of it....I did force myself to get out of bed close to game time to head over to my cousin's house at the very least where I can feel comfortable being sick around family...Played some $1-$1 NL also....made a quick Ball after getting into the game for $200 when Kenny stacked me with A9o to my Kings when he tripped his 9s on the river....Got him back though....Game broke fairly early, wanted to go home early anyway....now im here typing, still under the weather...I have 3 days to get my health back in order to play the Coral.

No comments: