Sponsors

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Online is Stupid

No live games lately...Not till Tuesday Night at the Coral at least...

So on MD-Poker.com, Pdoggie ended up getting a bunch of us together to play a $10 HORSE Sit N Go...Yeah I suck...Top 2 gets paid out...not a bad pay out for $10 bucks....But I didn't cash in none of them...

So I decided to play a $2 MTT on Absolute Poker...So stupid, to play so long to make shit money, granted I know its only $2 to play, but god damn...its ridiculous...but I am Happy I made it as far as I did, but I just couldn't close the deal when my AQ ran into AA...oh well, floped 3 hearts with my Ace being a heart, but couldn't pull the 4th heart out...oh well....Ned to build up a roll to play some real tournies on here...maybe I can do it like I did on Poker.com...Sitting with a little over a meatball starting with a hot $20 they sent me to play on the site with....

oh well...27 out of 402 players is pretty good I guess...if I can make it that far, I should be able to seal the deal :(

No comments: