Sponsors

Monday, February 26, 2007

I left the seat red and wet....

What the fuck....Pink Pink Pink is sooo brutal to me..

This past Fridays game was sick from start...Not even an hour into the game, I had 2 racks of pinks left to be bought...the rest were on the table, thanks to me at start...crazy Pineapple is brutal...AA got cracked to a runner runner wheel....KK smashed, QQ smashed, AK smashed...did I mention those were the first couple hands in too? REBUY...

Finally table fills up, thank god I can get out of this crazy game....

I haven't won at Pink this year....so sick....

1 comment:

@OnAFoldDraw said...

Pay six chips to fold in Omaha/Pineapple... And four more to post your antes in Stud...

Now you've just got to profit ten chips in stud to break even.

Much cheaper than being two racks stuck five hands into the game...