Sponsors

Monday, February 05, 2007

P*I*N*K*I*T*U*P

Scooter said he didn't want to play this week, and jumped on me because he is always shipping it, but he has it the other way around, when bad play pays him off, he is a happy scooter, but when he plays bad and loses, he is ready to quit...

He ended up comin out, after waiting a million hours...I hope he learned his lesson taking off the auto lock!!!

anyway, Lawd I was SICK as a dog...I mean nasty sick, it was nasty....I felt bad just coughing all night long and tried to stay as far away from the table as possible...heh, till it was my turn to play!

Game went really well, despite the fact I was super sick...and its Super Bowl weekend too....Lots of parties/poker coming up that I was looking forward to attending....

Anyway, chalk up another loss for me at the pink game...not that big of a loss this time around, when I was actually ramming and jamming the pot when I flopped a set of Kings on a king high, non straight board...Scooter is in it to win it with his flopped set of I can't even remember....the only thing I can be afraid of is the the flush draw....after capping the shit out of each street, the flush draw gets thereon the river....Busted....This game is AWESOME!

No comments: