Sponsors

Monday, February 05, 2007

Donkey Coral on Wednesday

Went over to the Coral's new spot for the first $1-$2 NL game...Game was as is, nice action, good game, but I got into it with JackJr. this time....We got to exchanging alot of words...ALOT OF WORDS....Everyone said I was a dick...Yup, sure Was....for some reason, JackJr. sucked out on a pot on me, and he of course I flipped out, and said, wow, you only tipped Travis $1 for that hand....nice hand sir...then he said somethin bout eat shit, and that did it, I went off...I even slowrolled his ass....got dealt pocket Aces, told him I had ace high, he showed his pair of queens on a King High Board...and said, Sike, I got Aces...ship it...he was furious....Later on the next day I appologized for the foolishness and all is well.....Anyway By that time, it was time for me to go to the club...

Met Kenny up the Tradewinds to see Backyard Band and they ROCKED WAY TOO HARD...2nd week in a row in over 5 years since I been going to see them play...I been seeing BYB since 1993...and it was good to party with some of the oldschool crews in the club!!! Its espcially cisin' to hear them put us on...just like the old days!!

After leaving the club, called Keon to see if they were still playing, mind you I'm drunk out of my mind...we head back over to Travis place to play more poker!

No comments: