Sponsors

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

You Wanna Slow Roll Me Huh?

Its been a while since Big Chris had a game at his house, he is either working late, working early, or both...His work hours can get brutal..but last night he was able to have a game and I went over there to play...

I called Kenny to go, he always tells me he doesn't want me to call him to go to the other local $1-$2 NL Games cause he seems to play bad and ship it ALL THE TIME...But I know he loves to go over to Big Chris house...and when I called him, he nearly came in his pants tellin me to pick him up...Just remember how excited he was to go over to Chris house last night!

Anyway, Game was as normal, ran my stack up a little bit early, and not playing like a donkey, just playing good till Kenny started talkin alot of shit to everyone...I felt I was gonna be the hero and burst his bubble...

One hand where he became chip leader, I handed him over my stack on a silver platter...He raises to $11 and gets a couple callers...I act like I'm going to re-raise him and he begins to talk his talk...so I smooth call with AhTd..its 3 people going into the flop with me to act last...10 high flop, checked around to me and I reach for chips...he says, if you bet, im going to push, If you check im going to push...so I bet out $25 bucks and he instantly mushes his stack in there, folds around to me, and he quickly turns over KK like he scared...I call just so I can see you throw up when I tag my Ace or Ten...His Kings end up holding up...not more than 15 minutes later, his $200+ stack is back down to $35 bucks, with me getting my money back plus some and I begin to laugh and talk shit to him and he sat there quietly...He ends up Rebuying...

For some reason, when Rosslyn would bet, I have hands to raise her...I have to give it to her, she changed her game and I was impressed at her play last night....except for this hand...I act after her, and we are somewhere in mid position...she raises to $11 and I thought about raising her, but just smooth called her raise with AKo...4 people go into this flop when it comes out Kh6d3s, checks to Rossly and she leads out $20, I raise it to $50, folds back to her and she instant mushes...I go into the tank and decide to make the call...I have her pocket 10s way crushed till she turns a 10 then says, I knew it was coming, thats why I mushed the flop....yeah right...nice hand...Now the rest of the night im playing Heinze Poker...I get alot of it back from her but she somehow learned to stay away from my pots cause she couldn't wiin another hand from me after I show her the nuts the rest of the nght...

Meanwhile Kenny is talkin shit, so I mention to him I would slow roll him the rest of the night...I only said that to him cause he is talkin big shit to me, and the rest of the table...So we get into this one pot and I ended up having King High...everyone mucks they cards and Kenny shows a King as well, I say I have a Jack with it, and he sits there waiting...waiting for me to scoop the pot...I say Jack high is good I guess and I reach for the pot, and he flips over his other King for Pocket Kings....I try to ignore the slow roll but he stares at me smiling, till I say somethin and the whole table laughs...Ok....He started somethin now...He sat there and stared till I acknowledged the slow roll and I laughed..but its on now...

Ha, Here is my perfect opportunity to get his dumb ass back...Matta fact, last hand of the night...which puts me over the top for a small but decent profit for the game....

Kenny is first to act and raises to $10...folds around to me and I re-raise to $20 with AKh..he calls...Flop comes out 9K2..he checks, I bet out $25, he just calls, Turn brings a 4s and he checks, I push all in...he starts talkin shit again..."what, you did what? you fucked up...shows me a K...I just sit there, he asks me to show him 1 card...I tell him I can't in this situation, stop wasting time and fold...He shows me his Q kicker...now he is out of his seat, talkin shit, tryiin to get me to show a card, I refuse and he says, sorry but I gotta call...I immediately say Good call and act like im bout to muck my cards...then a K falls on the river..he is boosted, so when he is about to rake the pot in, I say I win, and show my king with an Ace...he says how do you win...I point to the ace and he is SICK...3 handed after that hand, so we call it a night....Get Back at its finest!!! He was like, damn I thought I won that pot like shit, I was cised then you did that bullshit on me, I seen him earlier today and still talkin about it LOL He told me its war from now on out!

1 comment:

@OnAFoldDraw said...

Karma's a mother fucker...

Slow rolling has got to be one of the quickest ways to go to hell.