Sponsors

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Snow + Ice +Poker = Alot of poker

Valentines day was Wednesday and the Girl didn't want them spending V-day playing poker, so they moved it to Tuesday Night...Just happens it was a major storm rollin through the DC area of nothing but mixed snow and ice...

Now I wasn't planning on coming out cause of the weather...I was broke too...Had $23 Bucks to my name after paying off my bills for the month...BUT...I was on the lock list and Trav said he would board me a buy in or two....Off to the Coral I go....

I think it was 7 maybe 8 player max cause of the weather...supposed to be a full table, but its understandable...

Wow I ran good...AA 9 times, KK 4 times, QQ 5 times...you get the picture?

Peaked my stack to a good $650 before I ran my QQs into some BS and got sucked out on, then it went down hill...I lost a good $200 and felt stuck, even though I was still up $200...I'm pretty sure alot of yall know the feeling...so I decided I aint leaving...game got to 4 players and we still played, ended up playing $5-$10 Limit four a couple of hours then back to NL again....lol Wholetime, I'm wondering where my last $200 was disappearing too...Fuck...

Game ended up breaking at 8:30 in the morning...left with a $19 profit...Sooo Stupid...Now I gotta fight the ice on the way home and the roads were TRECHEROUS...not to mention I left my phone there and didn't realise it till I got home...took a nap and went back out before it got dark and everything on the road re-froze up again....

Dealing Steve's game tonight, hopefully I'll be able to see some crazy shit tonight!

No comments: