Sponsors

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Pink Game is Brutal

No matter what I do, How I play, I ship it...

My hands just can't hold up when I flop the nuts, or monsters not gettin there...Maybe its cause I host...I honestly feel that I play decent, I can play bad, but I try not too play THAT bad...I don't open up my hand selection that much, only playing hands to scoop...betting when I need to, raising when I need to, trying not to miss any bets when it counts at least...but I just can't seem to get the garbage out there or even someone drawing to a bigger hand, which is understandable...

Point is...I can't win at my own game, But the game is soooo much fun...eh...maybe next Friday I can make up for all the losses I have takin at my own game....

Damn the pinkness is brutal to me, but a gold mine to others that seem to cash 3 plus racks every week!

1 comment:

Dawn Summers said...

MAN! I so know the feeling! The Crackhouse game has been kicking my ass this year AND I've been tightening up my play considerably...i like to think that psychologically we don't want to take our guests' money? :)