Sponsors

Monday, April 09, 2007

Weekend Recap

Well after trying to get over Wednesday night, I had the pink game on Friday, Didn't jump in the game till around 5am to keep the game going...I did fine and didn't ship it.

Right after the pink game, I had to go straight over to Steve's Tournament to deal...30 players for that tournament with a $220 buy in...top 5 was paid out with 1st getting a good $2700...You would've thought dealing that tourney would be worth the money...Blah...it was real bad...dealt the cash game for a little while afterwards...

Sunday there wasn't much happening, no games to go too and I was itchin to play....Probably better off that way...

Tonight is Mine and Keenan's $1-$2 NL Game...I'm probably gonna go to atlantic City afterwards..hopefully someone will want to roll out with me, if not, I might just make a solo trip up there...I kinda want to play the Wednesday 10K Guaranteed at the Borgata on Wednesday...Its all up to tonight though...we'll see......

2 comments:

SoveriegnOne said...

Was it bad because I should have tipped more? Travis said I should give 10% of my winnings, but I didnt know if he meant per person, or overall for the three of you.

Hopefully Im in a position to tip again, and I can give the right amount next time, sorry fellas.

Its been nagging me since Saturday, and I feel like me and Matt should have given you guys more money since we split for the most cash. Ill do better next time.

Ehonda said...

Between 5%-10%...not to each dealer, but to the dealer tokes pool...I think you were fine Jay, don't sweat it.