Sponsors

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Pops and Travis games...

Well, Monday, Keenan and I had to cancel our Monday game cause he had some family going over his place to watch the NCAA Championship Game...So Pops decided to have a $4-$8 Dealers Choice Game...

So I went over there to play...we played some fun game, and DC Games are tons of fun, I could say I'm starting off the month on a good foot...till Wednesday over Travis Game...

I'm stuck pretty early and finally make the board money back plus some of mine...I'm almost dead even till I ship my stack to fuckin Scooter...Man, I fuckin hate losing to Scooter...I hate losing to alot of people, some I don't mind losing too...But for some fuckin reason I hate losing to his ass...

So the hand that stacked me...Scooter raises to $7, can't remember positions...Nicoli calls, I call, Eric Calls...4 of us see the flop...4d 8d Jc somethin like that...Now I remember, I'm last to act...Eric then makes it to $12, Both Scooter and Nicoli call, I raise to $50, Eric mushes his remaing stack in making it $68 I believe??? Scooter elects to just call, I say all -in...but because Eric's raise was not more than half my raise, I can only call...I say fuck it, ima go all in on thie next street anyway....Turn brings a K...and I tell scooter, "Don't make no stupid ass bet" and motions all-in..I insta call and river brings a non pairing, non diamond blank...scooter turns Pocket Kings over for a set of Kings, I fuckin toss my cards face up while throwing up and show my flopped set of 4s...Eric tells me he was fuckin around on the diamon draw...Scooter Scoops...

Fuck next Wednesday, I'm unlocking my seat as we speak for next week...I'm starting to get tired of shipping it over there, next to the pink game, which I won't be playing for a while either...Is the 2nd worse spot to play at...I'm down so much money over there im just tired of gettin my ass whipped over there...fuckin ridiculous how bad im running over there....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the two outer sucks .. but even if you would have been able to go all in on the flop as you would have liked .. scooter would probably still have called with his over-pair. Cold deck man .. what are you gonna do ??

-steve

Ehonda said...

I can't see scooter calling over $350 with just KK there...there's no way...even if he did, I wouldn't be so upset cause my money is in the middle with the best hand at the time, I called when my hand was beat which sucks.